Fred Meyer Community Rewards
Click on the image above to download the Fred Meyer Rewards information sheet.
Renew your Fred Meyer Community Rewards to continue supporting MIKE Program. Click on the link below to sign into your account. You’ll need the email address and password for your Rewards account to log in.
By aligning your Fred Meyer Rewards Card with MIKE Program, you can directly help youth lead healthier lives. Fred Meyer donates money to nonprofits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on customers who link their Rewards card to one nonprofit. You’ll continue to earn your personal rewards points when you link your card to MIKE Program Number 88737.
If you already have a Fred Meyer Rewards Card:
1. Visit https://www.fredmeyer.com/topic/community-rewards-4.
2. Click on the “Link your rewards card now”.
3. Sign into your Fred Meyer member account.
4. Once you see the “Community Rewards Program” screen, type in 88737 in the box, then click on the “search” button.
5. When “Multicultural Integrated Kidney Education Program shows up, click on the circle to link your card with MIKE Program, then click on the “save” button.
If you need to get a Fred Meyer Rewards Card:
1. Visit https://www.fredmeyer.com/topic/rewards-3.
2. Click on the orange “Register” button in the upper right of the screen.
3. Complete the form, then click on the “Create an Account” button.
4. Activate your membership by clicking on the email sent by Fred Meyer.
6. Now, follow the steps for those who have a Rewards card.
Want to use your mobile phone for your Fred Meyer Rewards account?
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download the Fred Meyer app from iTunes or Google Play to begin your membership.