An Autumn Evening 2013
An Autumn Evening is MIKE Program’s single annual fund raising event. The benefit dinner and auction began in 2005 as a way to celebrate the organization’s accomplishments and raise money for future work with the region’s most vulnerable youth. Now in its ninth year, An Autumn Evening continues to gather thoughtful community leaders who support our work and mission. MIKE Program expresses its sincere thanks to all the sponsors, volunteers and guests who made An Autumn Evening magical.
An Autumn Evening 2013 Sponsors:
MIKE Program welcomes DaVita Healthcare Partners, Inc., in its continuing long-standing partnership as a sponsor of An Autumn Evening.
- DaVita Healthcare Partners, Inc.
- Northwest Renal Clinic
- OHSU Pediatric Nephrology at Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center
- Bob’s Red Mill
- OHSU, Department of Nephrology
- SIGMA Investment Management
- First Republic Bank
- Geffen Mesher & Company
- Lilly USA
- Legacy Health
- The Skanner News
- KBNP AM 1410 “The Money Station”
- One Up Solutions Northwest
- Roy Jay Enterprises
- PrintSync, Inc.